Ices Release 2.0.2
After far a long time the icecast development team has released Ices version 2.0.2.
Ices is a source client for Icecast streaming media server.
It takes audio from one of the defined inputs and (re)encodes the audio for streaming
to icecast for listeners to pick up.
- New features:
- Support for RoarAudio input
- Updated Documentation (Closes: #1238)
- Fixed double shout_close() (Closes: #720)
- Reduced error to warning in case of duplicate serial number.
- Fixed handling of
<reconnectattempts> when set to zero (Closes: #735)
- Did some code cleanup and hardening (Closes: #1795)
- Enabled compiler warnings (Closes: #1796)
<retry-initial> (Closes: #994)
- Updated handling of empty strings in config file (Closes: #1875)
- Updated build system
Download Ices 2.0.2 from the Ices page.
Posted Aug 6, 2012 by dm8tbr