Ices Release 2.0.3
After quite a while without a release, we are happy to announce the release
of Ices 2.0.3!
Ices is a source client for the Icecast streaming media server, it takes audio
from one of the defined inputs and (re)encodes the audio for streaming.
- New features:
- Support for m3u and VCLT playlists
- Support for TLS
- Support for Ogg/Opus, Ogg/Speex, and Ogg/FLAC (without transcoding support)
- Support to run a command after a track finished
- Improved shuffling for playlists
- Several fixes, code improvements, and hardening
- Updates to the build system
- Updates and improvements to the documentation
Download Ices 2.0.3 from the Ices page.
Posted Oct 7, 2020 by ePirat