libshout Release 2.4.2
We are pleased to announce the next release of libshout!
The changes include:
- Fixed handling of invalid characters in strings:
- Correctly escape mountpoint names (#2233),
- Correctly escape mountpoint names and passwords in deprecated metadata API (#2304),
- Do not allow ICE headers with invalid characters (#2302).
- Fixed and updated build system.
- Allow building libshout on Android.
- Rewrote TLS handling code and statemachine (#2244, #2298, #2301, #2303).
- Support OPTIONS for RFC 2817 TLS mode.
- Allow manual inspection of server’s TLS certificate.
- Updated documentation.
Download libshout 2.4.2 from the download page.
Posted Apr 28, 2019 by stephan48